Projects Abroad Conservation Programme:
Whale and Puma Conservation in ArgentinaRead Itinerary
13 December – 19 December 2023
(We will require a £195 deposit to reserve your place on the programme)
Accommodation: Conservation accommodation and guesthouse in Puerto Madryn
Register your Interest
Enter your details below to register your interest in this trip.
- Live on a wildlife refuge on the stunning Patagonian coast
- Contribute to ongoing conservation and research
- Learn about the southern right whale and monitor their movement through GPS tracking
- Survey pumas alongside expert conservationists
- Visit the Punta Tombo penguin colony
- Explore the sights of Argentina and take in the incredible scenery
- Learn about the indigenous peoples and their relationship with nature in Tehuelche
- Take a trip to the Punta Loma sea lion colony
Join our Conservation Programme
Inspired by the young Darwin Leaders travelling the world in the name of conservation and research, we are offering you the opportunity to join our Conservation Programme in Argentina.
Join the Darwin200 voyage as a sailor and take part in our Whale and Puma Conservation Programme. Learn about local wildlife and take part in a range of activities to help the work of expert conservationists in their efforts to protect and understand animals in Argentina.
WHO WE ARE
We are Projects Abroad – global leaders in responsible travel for over 30 years. During this time we’ve helped over 130,000 volunteers broaden their horizons through immersive experiences abroad. We believe there’s a better way to travel, one that’s both authentic and sustainable.
WHAT WE DO
We specialise in impact-driven trips in Africa, Asia, The South Pacific and Latin America & The Caribbean. Designed for the natural adventurer, our programmes create unique experiences through cultural immersion and volunteering. With us, travellers can see countries in their most genuine state, making for a truly memorable journey.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- 24/7 support from experienced, reliable staff
- Fully risk-assessed projects
- Accreditation from leading bodies including the Expedition Providers Association, the Learning Outside the Classroom Quality Badge, and British Standard 8848
- Ground Transportation
- Food & Drink
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- 24/7 support from our staff
- Project materials
- Conservation Expert
- Sightseeing and activities
- Pre-departure support
- Visa support
- Travel vaccines
“This company offers a complete experience with impressive attention to detail from start to finish. The professionalism of the Projects Abroad staff, both in the field and at the head offices, is commendable, reliable and totally reassuring…”
— Judy Ross
Director of External Studies, St. Mildred Lightbourn School, Canada
If you like the sound of our Conservation Programme in Argentina, register your interest today.
Anyone inspired by Darwin200 is welcome to join our Conservation Programme!
If you’d like to know about any of our other projects, please get in touch, we’d be happy to help.