Projects Abroad Conservation Programme:
Conservation in FijiRead Itinerary
Option 1: 14 to 20 September 2024
Option 2: 19 to 25 September 2024
(We will require a £195 deposit to reserve your place on the project)
Accommodation: Conservation Camp and Hotel
Register your Interest
Enter your details below to register your interest in this trip.
Join our Conservation Programme
Inspired by the young Darwin Leaders travelling the world in the name of conservation and research, we are offering you the opportunity to join our Conservation Programme in Fiji.
- Help to plant mangroves and create the first carbon-neutral resort in Fiji
- Raise awareness about the importance of marine conservation and living sustainably through workshops
- See marine life and vibrant coral while you snorkel in clear blue water
- Become immersed in Fijian culture on a village tour, learning local crafts and traditions
- Travel to Nadi for a relaxing day of hot springs and mud baths
WHO WE ARE
We are Projects Abroad – global leaders in responsible travel for over 30 years. During this time we’ve helped over 130,000 volunteers broaden their horizons through immersive experiences abroad. We believe there’s a better way to travel, one that’s both authentic and sustainable.
WHAT WE DO
We specialise in impact-driven trips in Africa, Asia, The South Pacific, and Latin America & The Caribbean. Designed for the natural adventurer, our programmes create unique experiences through cultural immersion and volunteering. With us, travellers can see countries in their most genuine state, making for a truly memorable journey.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- 24/7 support from experienced, reliable staff
- Fully risk-assessed projects
- Accreditation from leading bodies including the Expedition Providers Association, the Learning Outside the Classroom Quality Badge, and British Standard 8848
- Ground Transportation
- Food & Drink
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- 24/7 support from our staff
- Project materials
- Conservation Expert
- Sightseeing and activities
- Pre-departure support
- Visa support
- Travel vaccines
“Friendly and welcoming staff, we had a great time during the project and they are very knowledgeable. Definitely learnt loads about Fijian culture and shark/mangrove conservation scene in Fiji, certainly heart-warming to be able to be under their guidance.”
— Michelle G
If you like the sound of our Conservation Programme in Fiji, register your interest today.
Anyone inspired by Darwin200 is welcome to join our Conservation Programme!
If you’d like to know about any of our other projects, please get in touch, we’d be happy to help.